Friday, February 6, 2009

If I had it my way

If I had it my way
If I had it my way, I would become a published poet and Oracle (PL/SQL) champ. I would like to become a teacher so that I can somehow play some role in making winners, shaping the future of kids who may do the nation proud. I believe its my responsibility to help people who are less luckier than me. I would like to get into a steady relationship with a girl. I need a girl whom I can understand and relate to. I need a girl who can support me and somehow appreciate the foolish gutsiness in me. If I had my way...Sangeetha would come to India in MAY-JUNE and take up teaching for 1 year. I want Sagar to get into a B-school, Shiv into IIM, Vinay to become a Java champ, Jimmy to get into NM, Sonia to get into schools of her dreams, my TL to succeed in his every sojourn, Jinal to get married, Neha to become a famous painter, Samyukta to take Aarambh places, Ketki to become successful, Hardik to get a good job, my dad to consistently support me, my mom to continually remain happy and my brother to earn a lot of name, fame, respect and success . If I can in anyway play even a 1 pc role in their successes, then I believe I will be successful. If I am able to get selected into TEACH FOR INDIA, I would be satisfied. If I manage to convince my company to take me back after 2 years I will consider myself as a skilled negotiator. If I manage to get into B School in 2011, with more than 75 pc scholarship than I would consider that all my plans worked. If I have my way I would find the right girl by the end of the year. By the end of the year my bro would get married and would have settled well.
I would consider myself happy..successful and satisfied when I manage to change the cynic perception of a few people that one man cannot make a difference.

My journey has started...Game is on...Wish me luck..Pray for me....

1 comment:

Sangeetha said...

i m really touched with the way you care so much about ur friends. and waise bhi its super impressive the way you can list out everything u want and everything thts on ur mind... keeping things simple easy and logical... thts jay fr me :) all d best man n may u and all ur friends have a super duper year! Happy Anniversary :D