Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Why?

Hey Jay and everyone who actually is making an effort to read this… Jay explained his reason why he wants to write this blog…

I am still thinking why I need this blog.

To express my emotions…? I have so many close friends with whom I can share everything, who can very well serve as an emotional platform.

Then why am I doing this?

Trying to put my thoughts in order may be… but they are too random… too disoriented… if I write whatever comes to my mind I can fill pages and still not reach any conclusion.

I am in this country which is known for its fast life. Not that I used to live a very simple life in Mumbai but this place has made me run at an exponential rate. I have been in and out of relationships (For goodness’s sake! There are other relationships in this world too… :P ) Made close friends quick and lost them even quicker. Somehow, started feeling too shallow.

I saw my old friends change. Heard my friends say such stuff about me too. Some say I have changed. Some say I have grown. Some say I am in a transition stage.

I have reached a stage where this constant thing called change is freaking me out. It has started touching my roots and shaking me from within. That’s when I realized I need to go back and redo my foundations. I needed something to help me get in touch with myself.

But again… why blogging?

Jay and I used to meet every once in a while to try and make sense out of our lives. We went for long walks but the usual meeting point was DP’s in Matunga. I used to feel fresh, my brain used to feel rejuvenated similar to how you feel when you take a bubble bath on a very hot day.

Now I know why I am doing this.

I am just recycling my thoughts and giving my brain a mental exercise. Hope you guys make any sense out of what I write…

Love

- Sangeetha