Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thought Connection

Thought connection

I often play a game with myself whenever I want to create some kind of idea. Though the trick has not been fruitful in materializing into a full fledged poetry, but I would still like to go ahead and experiment as I keep writing this article. I would name this article as though connection. As you read along, things will get clearer.

Start:-

KHUDA JANE SONG FROM BACHNA E HASINO

God knows that I love you.
Love is the trickiest four lettered word in this world.
The world is round.
What goes around comes around.
Mind is a freak, it wants to go places.
Mind is fickle.
Fickleness is associated with a change in thought process.
Change is universal.
Nothing is permanent but change.
I just got permanent a month ago.
A month ago, my cool friend SANGEETHA had come to Mumbai from US.
US is the destination for all the South -Indian engineers in India.
Talking about South, I really like South Indian cuisine.
Though it’s not heavy on stomach, the taste is awesome.
Taste is a very relative word.
There are many relatives that we have. But we don’t like all the relatives.
We don’t like the taste of all the relatives.
Relativity theory was started by Albert Einstein.
Every young science student aims at becoming Einstein.
Being student it one of the best experiences in ones life.
Experience is a very important factor when an employer hires employee.
Factor is a mathematical word meant to describe the various components of the equation.
Equation can also be related to compatibility.
Compatibility is the key for any marriage.
Key again is a very positive word since it resembles a solution.
A solution is also something that girls apply on their faces before putting actual make up.
Making up is a term used to lie.
Lie is something that I do not like.
Talking about my likes and dislikes is pretty obvious since this is my BLOG.
BLOGGING is a very common interest that people share.
Sharing is something which comes very naturally to humans.
We share our problems, our happiness, our sadness. etc etc.
Happiness is a great feeling.
It’s somewhat spiritual in nature.
Spirituality is something closely related to God.
God knows that I love you (starting line)

END



2 comments:

ramya said...

Hi Jay,

Your thought connection is interesting stuff.Have been following your blog recently.

Keep writing

Ramya

Sundar said...

Nice blog with lots of connections..